Red Hat Czech is looking for a Quality Engineer that can help us test OpenJDK and Tomcat:
The Quality Engineering (QE) team serves as the last gate through which code must pass on its way to public release. The BaseOS QE group performs function, integration, and performance testing on various OpenJDK and Tomcat in Linux distribution. We're currently looking for test engineers who can analyze, report, track defects and maintenance Tomcat container. The main responsibilities include developing test cases, operating automated test suites and cooperation with development.
- Analyze, report, and track defects in Tomcat container and OpenJDK.
- Develop test scripts, maintain and execute test cases (both manual and automatic).
- Develop performance tests for Tomcat.
- Debug software problems.
- Maintenance Tomcat packages.
- Relevant university IT Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge of various testing techniques and approaches
- Ability to comfortably operate a Linux OS on a daily basis
- Working knowledge of bash shell and Java SE
- Driven, creative and results oriented
- Communicative knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Feel free to ping me if you need more details. This is not a job, it's a calling.